The game of chances European Roulette represents an online betting casino venture, which is based on a roulette circle and wager grid with digits.
This game consists of 37 digits, with every digit being placed randomly on the wheel with just one pocket with the digit 0 and it is colored in green. Every digit starting with 1 and finishing with 36 are sharing an alternate order of red and black color scheme. Although the setting of the digits on the grid seems random at first, there is a certain mathematical order to them, which allows for equal chances.
The gameplay, introduced in this game is relatively easy to interpret. All you have to do is set your chips by picking a pocket number and use the “Spin” function. After you go through the wager round, you have two options, either to use the “Rebet” button or to erase your previously set bets by using the “Clear bets” button.
Types of Bets
The scheme of a roulette table consists of two segments – group bets and individual digit bets. You have two options for betting in this game: inside gamble option and outside gamble option. You will get different payout from every other type of gamble, since each of them offers various odds of winning. You will have to search for amounts of payout for every bet option, because you can notice just the column bet’s payout listed on the board. For your convenience we have put together a useful list for every player for odds and draws of this game of chances.
We will explain briefly every bet option and the chances you get for it.
The Inside Gambles
Straight gamble option
- Set the bet on just one digit. Your stakes and payouts in this case are 35 to 1.
- Split gamble option
You set the wager on two adjoining digits on the wager grid by setting the game chips exactly on the center of the boundary in-between these digits. Your stakes and payout in this case are 17 to 1.
- Street gamble option
You can place your bet on 3 numbers set in a row on the wager grid by setting the game chips on the perimeter boundary at the borderline of the row. Your stakes and payout are 11 to 1.
- Corner gamble option
You set the wager on 4 adjoining digits on the wager grid by setting the play money exactly on the intersection line of the 4 digits. Your odds and stakes in this case are 8 to 1.
- Sixline gamble option
You can set your bet is two on 6 digits on the wager grid by setting the play money on the crossing of the perimeter boundary at the borderline of the both rows. Your stakes and draw in this situation are 5 to 1.
The Outside Gambles
- Column gamble option
Set your bet on all digits in one of the 3 columns on the wager grid by setting the game chips on the box at the borderline of the column. Your stakes and payout in this case are 2 to 1.
- Group/dozen gamble option
You can set your bet is on all digits that you can see in the first (1-12), second (13-24) or third (25-36) dozen of digits by placing the play money on the dozen wager grid. Your stakes and payout in this case are 2 to 1.
- Black/red gamble option
You can set your gamble on either black or red color in order to win by placing the play money on the color bet box. Your stakes and draw in this situation are even money.
- Odd/even gamble option
You can set your bet on the winning digit to be odd or even by setting the play money on the odd or even box.
- High/low option
You can gamble the winning digit to be low (1-18) or high (19-36) by setting the game play money on the low or high box.
Useful tips and advice:
- Start practicing at a free table to get used to the gameplay. By using this method you will most probably raise your confidence and get a feel of the game. You’ll be able to determine what works best for you.
- Be extremely alert when betting at an online roulette casino. Choose the sites with good reputation, which would be identified with a prominent casino that always publishes their payout. There are too many shadywebsites out there and you wouldn’t like giving your money to some scam.
- Be sure to research whether they have a program for generation of casual values.
- Be aware of the amount of money you’re willing to spend on the game. Any game of chances should be approached carefully, because you wouldn’t like to spend more than you can afford.The last thing you need is to lose control in a game that goes by like a rocket.